Wednesday, July 1, 2015

July Currently

Happy July!  

My summer has been great so far!  I have been doing a lot of relaxing, moving, and procrastinating. The good news: I have about 5 weeks left.  Bad News: I only have 5 weeks left.  My mind is a battle between summer mode and back to school mode.  Oh Well!   I am linking up with Oh' Boy Fourth Grade for the July Currently! 


That about does it for me!  I am just going to procrastinate just a bit longer. :) 


Have a Safe and Happy Fourth of July! 

3 comments:

  1. I almost chose procrastination for my All Star also haha! I feel you girl!
    Alexis
    Mrs. Hudgens Hears a Who

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fourth of July plans sound so much fun! We almost went to float the river but decided against that this year! Maybe next year, have so much fun!

    Kayla

    Kayla in the Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I just saw your post on Farley's linky and your name caught my eye. My maiden name is Oatts and although they are spelled differently, variations of Oatts/Oates aren't so common. :) It's good to find you!
    Jennifer
    everythingjustso.org

    ReplyDelete