Wednesday, December 31, 2014

January 2015 Currently

Happy New Year!  Can ya'll believe that it is 2015 (or almost)?  I am linking up with Farley from Oh' Boy 4th Grade for January 2015 currently.


Listening: I  am watching the Orange Bowl where the MSU bulldogs are playing a pretty good game against Georgia Tech.  I am ringing my cowbell for a W! Hail State! 

Loving: I just wrapped up 2014 by grading at Starbucks which was my goal for today.  I am DONE as in grades have been placed on test papers to go home with students, grades are in my written grade book and online.  Its a pretty good feeling!   Being done also means I don't have to worry about grading after I get back from being out of town on Sunday.  I am visiting one of my sweet college friends in Tuscaloosa.  I can't wait!

Thinking, Wanting, Needing: Even though I have 4 days left of break, I am already trying to think ahead for next week.  Everyone goes back to school on Monday even the kids, so I need to get my butt in school gear!  We are starting a new unit when we get back on Flat Stanley and Community Helpers.  I want to create a couple of things to go with it.  I also just need to be prepared for Monday so I can relax on Sunday when I get back.  

While out shopping yesterday, I bought this sweet little planner with a wonderful saying on the front.  
\

It's going to become my motto for 2015.  I want to spend this year getting healthier and being more productive with life in general.  I want to start on my Master's Degree this summer.  I want expand my horizons with life in general especially this blogging teaching world.  I have a lot I want to do this year!  I can't wait to get started! 





4 comments:

  1. I love the cover of your planner. Masters sounds like a huge challenge - good luck with it!
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! It's always fun to find other 2nd grade teachers and see what they're teaching. I love Flat Stanley! We once did a project with a class from a different state (can't remember) and sent them Flat Stanleys and met through Skype. It was pretty fun! Have fun on your trip!
    On the Go Teacher Mama

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also would like to get healthier! It's so hard but we can do this! Good luck and have a great rest of the school year! :)
    Melissa from Mrs. Dailey's Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also have to get going on my lesson plans. I haven't done a thing for the week back and that has to change soon. What master's degree are you looking into? I completed mine over a year ago and I loved the process. I was able to do it with a cohort once a week for 16 months and it was amazing! Learned lots and got to meet some new friends :) Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete