Sunday, January 4, 2015

Sunday Scoop January 4, 2015

 Happy First Sunday of 2015! I am linking up with Teaching Trio for the Sunday Scoop. :)


Have

My holiday break is over with. :(  I am sad about it, but I keep on thinking we are half a school year away from sweet, relaxing summer time! :)  I also need to get my gears together for parent-teacher conferences which is next Monday.  The kids do not come to school, but I will be meeting with my parents to discuss how their kiddos are doing.  I like parent-teacher conferences, but they make me so nervous! Tell me I am not the only one.  Since school starts back up again, I need to start thinking of some healthy, lunches to bring.  Guess that's a good excuse to go on Pinterest! 

Hope

I am really hoping to start working on my Flat Stanley unit for my kiddos.  Our class set of books are not in yet, so we have some time before we begin. I am hoping to get it done by next week.  

Happy

The new season of Downton Abbey is back! I got all caught up during the break, so I am set to watch the new season.  This show is one of my favorites.  Are you a fan?

Well, that is it from me! I hope you have a great week back!




1 comment:

  1. Hi Christina,
    Found you through the linky! So funny that we all sound the same...lunches, plans, and Downton! Can't wait for the new season tonight! Have a great week back!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete